A Realtor Team You Should KnowWe specialize in helping people buy and sell homes/condos in the St. Louis metro area. They are with Berkshire Hathaway Alliance out of their Clayton/Ladue office located in the Maryland Walk building at 8077 Maryland Avenue in Clayton. They joined Berkshire Hathaway Alliance (formerly Prudential Alliance, Realtors) in 2009 and in 2016 were ranked #2 in the Berkshire Hathaway Alliance Clayton/Ladue Office with a sales volume of over $26 million. We are also ranked in the top 1% of all agents in the St. Louis real estate market. They are also members of the prestigious Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman's Circle Platinum Club, Berkshire Hathaway's highest ranking, which is only awarded to the top 1% of all Berkshire Hathaway agents nationwide according to sales volume and production.
We started their real estate careers with Gundaker Better Homes & Gardens back in 1994 and 1997, respectively. I was the 1995 Rookie of the Year Runner-Up for Better Homes & Gardens nationwide and was awarded the Better Homes & Gardens International President's Council Award. The pair have been close friends for the past 30 years and have worked side by side in the same office since 1997, winning every award their company ever offered for production and customer service. After long careers at Gundaker Better Homes & Gardens (which became Coldwell Banker Gundaker in 2002), we decided to partner their business. They made the move to Prudential Alliance (now Berkshire Hathaway) and brought over 31+ years, at that time, of combined real estate experience to their clients while being able to offer even better service and even more availability to both buyers and sellers.
Along with Janet Embree, their transaction and closing coordinator, and Michael Gianino, their marketing coordinator, We bring a wealth of experience and talent to their clients. Both of us came from the corporate world prior to real estate. In addition, I hold a business/marketing degree from Lake Forest College and she has a finance degree from the University of Missouri - a killer combination for a real estate partnership. Janet has over 40 years in the real estate industry and Michael comes to the team from almost 30 years in marketing at Anheuser Busch.
We can help you regardless of the type of home and price range, big or small...they sell them all. They don't succeed until you succeed.
Our 2015 Statistics
|Years In The Business||44+|
|Sales Volume for 2016||$26,000,000+|
|Average Days On The Market For Listings in 2016||17 Days|
|List Price To Sale Price Ratio On Listings in 2016||98.14%|
Read What Our Clients Have to SayView our testimonials.
Learn About Our Team MembersSteve Breihan
- Licensed Realtors with 44+ years of combined experience in the St. Louis residential market
- Life-long St. Louis residents - excellent market knowledge
- Multi-million dollar producers - sold over $26 million of real estate in 2016
- Ranked in the top 1% of all agents in the St. Louis residential market in 2016
- Ranked #2 in the Berkshire Hathaway Alliance Clayton/Ladue Office and #5 in the entire company in 2016
- Member of the prestigious Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate's Chairman's Circle Platinum Club - only the top 1% of all Berkshire Hathaway agents nationwide are members
- Ranked #18 of all real estate agents in the St. Louis metro area by St. Louis Business Journal Book of Lists in 2012
- Multiple winners of the President's Service Award for outstanding customer service
- Recipients of St. Louis Magazine's 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016 Five Star Best In Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent Award
- 2015 Henry J. Aydt Service Award recipients - annual company award given to the agent in the company who represents the highest level of honesty, integrity and ethics in the real estate industry
- 2013 Berkshire Hathaway Legend Award
- Corporate Relocation Specialists for clients relocating to and from St. Louis
- Certified Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Luxury Collection Specialist
- Members, St. Louis, Missouri and National Association of Realtors
- Ranked in the top 15 of the top men, women and teams in St. Louis real estate by Ladue News
- Active in many charitable causes including APA (Animal Protection Association of Missouri), Stray Rescue, St. Vincent DePaul Society, Hospitality Chair for Villa Duchesne, Auction Decoration Chair for SLUH and Villa Duchesne, Children's Crisis Nursery and St. Michael St. George Food Ministry